The Second River Dutch Reformed Church, later known as the Belleville Reformed Church, was organized in 1697 and is located in the present day township of Belleville in Essex County, New Jersey. The Second River, for which it was initially named, is a tributary of the Passaic River.
The baptism register for the years 1727 to 1794 was published in the Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey, volumes 3 and 4 (1928/29). In actuality the records run continuously from 1727 through 1741, then are followed by a gap, resuming in 1748 and running to 1759 (some records are out of sequence during the 1750s). From this point on the records are very thin, often out of sequential order, although it appears that every year up to 1794 is represented. No background information, history, or list of ministers was provided with the publication of the baptism register.
Second River Dutch Reformed Church Baptisms, GMNJ vols. 3-4 (1928-29)
Ancestry.com has a searchable database of baptisms, births, marriages and membership of the Second River Dutch Reformed Church for the years 1794-1848. (A paid subscription is required to access this database).